- Outer Diameter: Up to 50 Module x 8500 mm diameter (max)
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Number Of Teeth: Spur,Helical,Double Helical,Herringbone tooth profiles
- Surface Treatment: Volume hardened,induction hardened or case carbourized
- Design Software: Designed using Autocad,Autodesk,Solidworks
- Application: Various industrial sectors- cement,sugar,steel,mining,mineral ore,fertilizer,paper plants etc.
- Gear Type: Girth Gears,Ring Gears,Bull Gears,Sugar Mill Gears,Pinion Shafts,Internal Gears
are manufactured in various types and custom suited designs for replacement of originally supplied parts. Material standards include IS, BS, GS, JS and ASTM and commonly used grades include IS 2708, IS 2644, BS 3100, ASTM 4140/4340, GS42CrMo4, GS34CrMo4 etc. All grades are duly volume heat treated in fully enclosed furnaces to attain proper mechanical and wear properies. Some gears are also inductrion hardened or case carbourized as per design requirements.
Gears with Spur, Helical, Double Helical, Herringbone tooth profiles upto 8500 mm diameter, 4 to 50 Module, 80 MT single piece can be manufactured and supplied. Commonly supplied type of gears include the following:
1. Girth Gears (in multiple equal segments, generally 2-4 piece casting)
2. Sugar Mill Gears (single piece casting)
3. Bull Gears (single piece casting)
4. Ring Gears (in single or multiple segments)
5. Internal Gears (castings and forgings)
6. Capstan Wheels
7. Crown Gears and PinionsPinions and Pinion Shafts
suitable to the above gears upto 55 module are also supplied. Pinions are manufactured from forged alloy steels as per various international standards as indicated above. Commonly used grades include ASTM 4140/4340, EN 19, EN 24, EN 26, EN 353 etc. All Pinions are volume hardened and tempered in totally enclosed furnaces including oil quenching furnace.
Pinions may be integral to its shaft in one piece or may be separate and shrink fitted with its shaft along with its keys. Generally, the Gears and its mating Pinion are hob cut using the same profile hob cutter.Additional Information:
- Production Capacity: 100 MT monthly
- Delivery Time: 1-6 Months
- Packaging Details: Gears are often water proof heat wrapped, shrink wrapped and protected over the teeth portions id not other areas. May be packed in wooden pallets or in wooden box if possible (depending upon the size). Proper steel supports are provided for secured trucking and international transit. Pinions are generally secured in wooden boxes after water proof wrapping.